All your rights set out in this Agreement are in addition to your rights as a consumer under applicable consumer products legislation, including the Australian Consumer Law.
By placing an order with Silk Petal, either through this website, email, or Facebook, you’re agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice at any time.
- Photos of bouquets, buttonholes, corsages, and table arrangements are for example purposes only. Final products will not look exactly the same due to different flower choices, sizes, and arrangements. Only bouquets that are for sale on the webshop are ‘as is’.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any orders placed through this website meet your specific requirements. Silk Petal cannot be held responsible if you change your mind.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Silk Petal. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice. Photos that are not owned by Silk Petal are acknowledged on the website.
- To secure your bookings, I require a 50% deposit. If this deposit is not paid before the due date, I assume you are not interested anymore in booking with Silk Petal.
- In case you decide to cancel your order after you paid the deposit and before your order has been completed, 25% of the deposit will be returned to you. If the order has already been completed, there will be no refund given!
- The final payment of your order is due before completion.
- All orders placed through the website, email, and Facebook are custom made, except products bought from the online store. During the creation of your order, I will email you photos for final approval so that any changes can still be made. Once final approval has been received (in writing), your order will be shipped to you.
- You can make small adjustments to your order after receiving some photos. However, multiple or big changes will incur an extra fee.
- Silk Petal does not take any responsibility for orders that have been shipped. Insurance for loss is included, but if you want insurance for damage, an extra fee will be charged.