All your rights set out in these Terms and Conditions are in addition to your rights as a consumer under applicable consumer products legislation, including the Australian Consumer Law.
By placing an order with Silk Petal, either through this website, email, or Facebook, you’re agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice at any time, including pricing.
- Photos of bouquets, buttonholes, corsages, and table arrangements are for example purposes only. Final products will not look exactly the same due to different flower choices, sizes, and arrangements. Only bouquets that are for sale on the webshop are ‘as is’.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Silk Petal. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice. Photos that are not owned by Silk Petal are acknowledged on the website as such.
- General prices are mentioned on the following pages: Home, Buttonholes and Corsages, and Premade Packages. For a custom quote, feel free to contact me.
- All quotes are valid for one month. Prices are subject to change due to circumstances out of my own control. For example flowers I quoted for are no longer available and need replacing, change of mind regarding bouquet size or type of flowers, adjusted supplier prices, …
- I always welcome constructive feedback. If you decide to place an order with a different florist, I do appreciate a quick message to let me know.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any orders placed through this website, Facebook, or email meet your specific requirements. Silk Petal cannot be held responsible if you change your mind.
- All orders placed through the website, email, and Facebook are custom made, except my premade wedding packages.
- To secure your bookings, I require a 50% deposit. If this deposit is not paid before the due date, I will send you a reminder. However, if you don’t reply and/or still don’t pay your deposit, I consider this as you no longer being interested in booking with Silk Petal. Silk Petal cannot be held responsible if flowers become unavailable, or your order cannot be completed in time when you are late with your payment!
- The final payment of your order is due before completion. If I don’t receive your payment, I will not create your flowers!
- During the creation of your order, I will email your photos for final approval so that any changes can still be made. Once final approval has been received (in writing), your order will be shipped to you.
- If you would like me to make some small adjustments to your bouquets and other creations after viewing the photos, I can do this for you without a cost. However, if you require a large change (eg taking an entire bouquet apart again) you may be charged an extra fee.
- In case you decide to cancel your order after you paid the deposit and before your final payment, you will be refunded 25% of the deposit. This is to cover the loss I may encounter by having your wedding date booked and flowers in stock (for your order) I may not be able to sell so easily.
- If you need to cancel your order after your final payment and before I started creating your order, I am happy to refund you this final payment.
- However, there will be no refund given if you cancel during or after the completion of your order!
- Silk Petal can ship your package nationwide. Shipping costs will be added to your final payment. Contact me if you want to know how much the shipping will be for your order.
- Silk Petal does not take any responsibility for orders that have been shipped. Insurance for loss is included.
- If you live on or near the Sunshine Coast, I am happy for you to pick up your order to save money on shipping.
Photos of your wedding day
- I would love to see photos of your big day and your beautiful Silk Petal flowers. Feel free to email me a few pics.
- Photos are only shared on the website and social media with your consent. Make sure to tell me who the photographer is, so I can give them credit for the lovely pic!